This business was developed in a storefront space formerly occupied by a retail store. The original building was constructed in downtown DeLand in 1922. The new restaurant includes a full commercial kitchen, restroom facilities and a manager's office. The design of the customer area is divided into two separate serving zones; one as a sports bar and the other as family dining. The family dining area features a wood burning oven for the restaurant's signature wood fired pizzas. During construction many features of the original construction were uncovered and incorporated into the final design. These include exposing and repairing the historic stamped tin ceilings and crown molding as well as revealing the original brick work in the north and south walls of the structure. The design is a dramatic departure from the previous tenant and utilizes stone veneers and wood flooring materials that are strategically placed in the walls and ceiling of the bar area. The interior decor also includes weathered plaster with faux brick accents as well as a custom painted, 28 foot long mural that depicts Italian street scenes. It is a very popular establishment and has far exceeded the profit expectations of the owners.